Health & Safety Lead
As a team of experienced construction specialists, Maycroft specialise in completing new builds, refurbishments and fit outs for industrial, commercial and residential projects that fit our clients’ needs and budgets.
The Maycroft Construction team shares the vision to be the first choice in the local construction industry. We have a passion for building and take pride in seeing what we create.
We are looking for a Health & Safety Lead is to provide leadership and direction for our Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality functions and manage day-to-day health, safety and environmental functions. This will ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our team, clients, contractors, visitors and any other persons affected by our works. Based in Wellington, the role will involve leading and supporting our team across the whole business.
If you have the following qualities, we would love to hear from you:
- Ideally, at least 3 years’ experience in leading teams.
- The ability to positively engage at all levels of the business.
- Passion and enthusiasm for construction and working with others to achieve organisational goals.
- The ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members, prospects, clients, and supply chain providers to facilitate the accomplishment of the business’s goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, possessing a high degree of self-motivation, confidence and assertiveness.
At Maycroft we offer:
- A safe work environment
- A great team culture with good banter and lots of laughs (and social activities)
- Varied and interesting work on unique projects
- Good work hours and pay rates
- Income protection and trauma insurance covers
- Full support from our experienced management team
To find out more or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to HR@maycroft.co.nz
Applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid work permit / visa.Back to Our Vacancies