Our Joinery Division has a long-standing reputation as specialists in timber joinery manufacturing. As a registered Master Joiner, our Joinery Division is experienced in manufacturing customised timber items to fit individual requirements and ensure that the finished product looks and functions at its best. Our Joinery Division is an excellent complement to our construction team, and also provides joinery directly to external customers.
The primary purpose of the Joinery Manager position is to provide leadership required to ensure Maycroft Joinery Division completes great projects.
The Joinery Manager is responsible for developing the turnover and profitability of the Joinery division by identifying business opportunities, preparing proposals and quotations, negotiating contracts, administering in-progress contracts and ensuring the overall divisional financial performance matches the targets set.
If you have the following qualities, we would love to hear from you:
- Experience in management and leading teams
- Passion and enthusiasm for construction and working with others to achieve organisational goals.
- The ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members, prospects, clients, and supply chain providers to facilitate the accomplishment of the business’s goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, possessing a high degree of self-motivation, confidence and assertiveness
At Maycroft we offer:
- A great team culture with good banter and lots of laughs (and social activities)
- Varied and interesting work on unique projects
- Good work hours and pay rates
- Income protection and trauma insurance covers
- A safe work environment
- Full support from our experienced management team
To find out more or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to HR@maycroft.co.nz
Applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid work permit / visa.Back to Our Vacancies